[ezcol_2third]Qualification: must have strong organizational skills. Enjoy working with youth and their families. Recommended to be directly involved in Sunday League as either a parent or coach.
NOTE: Would be appropriate to be mentored in this position for a year prior to taking full responsibility.
- Directly responsible for the CYCA Sunday League.
- Direct CYCA league advertising and promotion with our membership.
- Conduct the registration process for all CYCA Events – (Development Camp, Sunday League, Ray Kingsmith, Jam Can & Friends & Family) via online application.
- Coordinate a subcommittee to arrange for a pre-Christmas break social for Sunday League participants.
- Coordinate a subcommittee to arrange for year end Sunday League windup.
- Work directly with the Webmaster to update website with standings and score gathering, plus to post league newsletters and feedback.
- Complete and submit appropriate forms and applications for the CYCA casino funding with AGLC.
- Coordinate AGLC Casino volunteers.
- Attends CCCM meetings monthly and report back to the Board.
- Pickup all mail/correspondence and meet regularly with Treasurer for deposits, etc.
- Run a Survey Monkey for CYCA Sunday League/Wind-up, etc
* role description is subject to change, to suit the occupant of the position
[/ezcol_2third] [ezcol_1third_end]Sub-committee members:[/ezcol_1third_end]