CYCA Past President
Qualification: this candidate has to have been a CYCA President and a Board Member for a minimum of 2 years.
Length of term: 1 year
- The role of the Past President is to ensure continuity during transition from one Board to the next
- help ensure the appropriate succession of Directors
- support the President in his/her role
- to provide continuity to the organization by providing historical context for issues
- present a slate of candidates to the membership at the AGM.
* role description is subject to change, to suit the occupant of the position